Daddy and His Girls

Daddy and His Girls

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

MISSIN YOU 2

Hey Girls,


Im not good with all this internet and blog stuff but here it is I made it work. Well it is 9 oclock at night here and im about to go to bed and your at school. I just wanted to send you a message on here to tell you I love you and that I think about you 2 everyday.Not much is going on here other than work and being bored now that im not going out on missions.My days are pretty much the same routine everyday so nothing exciting anymore. I hope you both are doing good and behaving for your mom and doing good in school. Now that I know how to get on here and use it I will send more messages now.  Well im gonna go for now and ill message you more later. I love yall.


DADDY

1 comment:

christie said...

THANKS DAD MISS YOU TO